Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Going Bananas!

Yesterday, riding home my Chattanooga my Mom exclaims, "Tomorrow is the BIG day!" My heart sank and my mind began to race in sheer panice. All I could think is that we had some big family affair or store event I had totally forgotten to prepare for. I raised my eyebrows making it totally obvious I had no clue what she was talking about. After about 10 minutes of saying you have to know what tomorrow is and THINK! and many other mind joggers she throws her hands in the air and says YOUR BIRTHDAY SILLY! I really had TOTALLY forgotten. I mean TOTALLY. With a near death in the family, a 9 month old, a new website launch for the store, the semi-annual bridal show and too many other things to mention it was just the last thing on my mind. I am going bananas! Pictured above is Dalen and Olivia and Meredith. We visited her this morning and let Jonathan shower. After convincing Jonathan Dalen could have a little bit of his banana, Dalen literally choked to death in their living room. He threw up everywhere (hence he's only wearing a diaper) and after doing the finger swipe about 10 times and banging his back out of wack he was FINALLY ok. WOW! Almost two deaths in the same house in 2 weeks! It was totally my fault for not mashing the banana up. It scared us all. Dalen doesn't stay phased by anything for too long. He is fine and visiting at Gran's.
Ok, I know she is my neice but literally you can't deny this pic is the most beautiful baby pic you have seen in a while! Her lips are perfect! We have been rotating nights that our family stays over at Meredith's to take care of Uga (what I call her b-c her cheeks look like the Georgia bulldogs and yes, Meredith is ok with this nickname). I stayed Saturday night and she was pretty good. I love her so much.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm a friend of Abby's. I grew up w/ Jonathan and my husband, Justin Johnson (from Tampa) knows your family (small world). Anyways I have been praying for your sister since we heard the news and will continue to do so. I get e-mails from Jonathan about her progress and have told so many about her miraculous recovery! Just wanted you to know you were in our thoughts and prayers.