Thursday, July 17, 2008

Randomness

Today I am so thankful for Dalen taking an hour nap! I got to take a bath while reading on in The Shack. After realizing my water was getting slightly chilly I realized how long Dalen had been sleeping and how far I had gotten in the book. I have an AWFUL habit of quitting books if they are as good as I want them to be, as fast as I want them to be. I felt that after reading several chapters this book has taken me absolutely nowhere. After pages and pages of describing a weather storm I just want to shake the author and say I GET THE POINT! IT'S COLD AND ICY! GET ON WITH IT!!! But ladies and gents, I will perservere through this slow going story! I will update you with what I think after a few more chapters! It better be worth it...my peaceful moments don't come often.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

ahh, I totally agree with the book starting slow. But, the second half does get better! Press on through!