Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Point Please!?

As I have expressed often, I love to write. It is such a passion that one day I hope to share with many people. Excuse me while I vent about something that is so under my skin I feel as though it is eating away at me. I am trying to read more. I like to read and it takes a really good book to keep my focus. One thing that drives me insane is authors who have the incredible opportunity to have their thoughts published. Their thoughts are beautifully bound in paperback or hardback creatively designed covers and they say things or use titles without a point. IT DRIVES ME NUTS! I know why they do it though! They do it for a reaction. Ok folks..you got one from me, now could you drawl a point from that ridiculous statement? Probably not because there probably isn't one. So please....if you have this incredible opportunity others would die for use it and use it to make a point not to drawl a reaction.

No comments: