Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Tree Hugging, Baboon Butt Baby

Yesterday afternoon Mario and I visited with Meredith and Olivia so that Jonathan could go jogging. My parents took Dalen to dinner so that he wouldn't torture Olivia. Jonathan ended up staying at home and my mom came in shortly after dinner. My dad and Dalen were missing (not uncommon). Mom said he was playing outside. After a while I got call from my dad saying get out here quick! Dalen is climbing his first tree! This is what I found.


After climbing for a bit Dad put Dalen in the grass. Dalen HATES grass. He will do anything so that his knees won't touch. He was walking-crawling just like a baboon. His butt was straight up in the air and he was only letting his toes touch and his hands. As you can hear me and dad thought this was hilarious!

No comments: