Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PARTY!

Yesterday was my 24th birthday! I am getting old! I got to spend time with my sister and neice yesterday morning. I then ventured off to work. I didn't even remember my birthday until my mom reminded me on Sunday. No plans were made...or so I thought. My mom had Dalen and we went to her house to get him a little after 6. We pull up to their house only to find my closest friends there! It was great fun. I felt bad that Meredith couldn't make it but the doctor really doesn't want her leaving her house for a while. I knew she was there in her thoughts. Later I got to see the new apartment of Katie Dietz and Abby Fletcher. So trendy and cute! I loved it. We talked until 11:30 just sharing our interesting thoughts...another sign I am getting old. I love talking though and always appreciate the brilliant thoughts of Abby. Of course, we shared many laughs too. Thanks for a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hilarious.... talking about prank phone calls and the "electric" bed!