Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm A Fixer

If something is broken, if someone is hurting, when people are sick I ask the question often, "What can I do to fix this?" The answer most of the time is nothing. I love my husband more than anyone. He is the head of my house, my spiritual leader, my lover, my bestfriend and the father of my child. Since December our family has experienced death, sickness, financial struggles, car trouble, attack from coworkers and friends. Those are just to name a few...last night I recieved a powerful message spoken by Mark Williams, my all time favorite preacher. He reminded our church, which is in revival, that it is not by might nor by power but by my spirit says the Lord. In other words what I can't do God can. I need to be totally reliant on him to open a place in ministry for my husband. I need trust him with needs. I need rest assured that if he can bring the dead to life he can fix a car. Lastly, I need to know we don't wrestle with flesh and blood. Please pray for our family that is earnestly praying for many braekthroughs in our household.

Also, please pray for my cousin who recieved a bad report from the doctor. Her baby has little development and a faint heartbeat. They have sent her home to miscarry. There is still a heartbeat and I declare there is still hope! Please pray for her.

Please pray for my friend's grandfather who just received word he has prostate and bladder cancer. This is a small problem to God. In fact it isn't even a problem for him its just another opportunity to show he is still a healer.

Peace and love to all who can uplift these needs in prayer.

No comments: