Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stalker Mom

Well folks, I did it. I found a parent's day out program for Dalen. My cousin is in charge of it and I must say she heads up an over the top program! Dalen gets to go to music class, story time, playground, lunch and naptime. Tuesday was his first day and I dropped him off at his room. When I peeked back in through the window he was sitting there looking at me with his lip curled out just a squawling. HE NEVER CRIES when I leave him. I left there for a few minutes and decided to be a little stalker and peek again. He was laughing a playing fine. Dalen on his way to school.
Dalen doing pilates...haha.
Dalen playing with cousin John his very best buddy.
My stalker view from the window. You can barely see his chubby cheeks between the teacher and blond headed kid.

I am told Dalen did great. He really enjoyed a ride in what they call the bye bye buggy. Its a HUGE stroller that seats 6 kids.

No comments: