Saturday, May 15, 2010

20th Century

Well, after a week without a phone I got a new one! WAHOO! I was so excited and then realized, "Oh crap! I don't know anyone's phone numbers by heart so, I can't call anyone!" Slowly but surely my contact list is beginning to build itself back up. We currently have two cars because Mario has a rental for the church trip this weekend. YAY! It's a van and Dalen thinks it's soooo cool. We are also getting cable right now as I type. I still don't have contacts, so let me just tell you how stylish I am rockin' my glasses. Besides that I feel totally 20th century again.

I bought a new bathing suit today. It's a one piece. Yeah, I am soooo super Hollywood cool in my glasses and one piece. The one cool thing about a one piece is that it's kind of like a girdle too. Which we all know I totally need. This morning I saw Letters To Juliet. This movie is a gorgeous, hopeful, creative story that is a sure reminder movies can be GREAT without profanity, nudity, sex or horror. I absolutely LOVE this movie! It's so beautiful and uniquely written. Cola loved it too. At one point we had to stand in the hallway because she kept squealing at the pictures.

I am super excited to see my family this weekend. I spent the last two days cleaning and making everything perfect so that my mom would be impressed and she called this morning to inform me she wasn't coming anymore. I learned a major lesson-don't clean for company, clean because you should.

No comments: