Monday, January 3, 2011

The Accomplished Me




The New Year is starting off with so many challenges for me! Mario is requiring all of the youth staff to read the New Testament in 30 days, our church begins our 21 day Daniel's Fast and I have a few challenges for myself as well. Do you ever make a check list and get this liberating feel of accomplishment when you complete the task? I love that feeling!

All I really care about this New Year is being an accomplished me. Everyone makes resolutions and in two weeks they can't even remember them. I have no desire to do that. I do however just desire to accomplish whatever I set out to attempt. If I don't have the full motivation to complete something I am not going to attempt it...at all. That leaves me feeling like a failure and at times settling less for an job of excellence.

What is something you have wanted to accomplish for some time but haven't?

No comments: