Monday, January 24, 2011

Fine China



This morning and I didn't begin on the right foot. By 9 a.m. Little Lady had already had bath #1. Every morning we do the same thing. We are woken by Dalen, we get up, fix him a Nutella and then go on about our day. This morning Cola decided to wake up a little early-early enough to spot Dalen's uneaten Nutella and bread. Dalen ran into our room screaming, "She's got my breakfast!" I had an uneasy feeling it wasn't going to be pretty, and it wasn't BUT it was sure darn cute.




This gal loves her daddy! I love that she is finally expressing favoritism towards a few people. Her daddy is one of the few.



And we all know fine china doesn't belong in the dish washer but somehow my finest china ended up inside. This little chica LOVES the kitchen and bathroom. We can't even allow her to come in the kitchen if we are doing the dishes because she unloads them as soon as we put them in! I was feeling a little nice one particular day and let her wonder in the kitchen. Mario and I looked down and there she was-completely inside! And yes, that fork is dirty-gag, I sure did!

Can I give you something else to gag about? I haven't washed my hair in 4 days! Yeah, I am so serious. I have extremely oily hair and I have tried EVERYTHING. The Tea Tree shampoo worked for a bit and then stopped. Everything I keep reading says do not wash your hair everyday (which I have always done b-c if I don't its so greasy you could fry chicken on it) so I thought I would give it a try. There is a product out there for greasy hair called hair powder and it comes in the color of your hair but it's $35 for a 4 ounce can! NO THANKS! So I have been using regular baby powder and slapping my head to get the harsh whiteness out and the oil is GONE! How ya like me now?? My husband is gonna die when he sees I have confessed this lol. Hey if it works, it works. I am not sure how often I can do this. Just the thought makes me nauseous!

No comments: