Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY New Year

Last night we had a big celebration for New Year's Eve at our church. We had guest singers Trent and Keisha Cory. WOW! They are awesome! Find them on iTunes or get their album they are phenomenal!

The kids were instructed to take the liberty of coming to church in their pajamas since it was going to be a late night and I must say I loved this! I think I have confessed that I think my kiddos in their p.j.s is just the cutest little sight. I especially love the skin tight ones that show just how pudgy their bellies are and I can't mention their cute bellies without talking about their tweet tushes! Cola wore a pair of her Tinkerbell ones (new for Christmas) and Dalen wore his monkey pajamas.

It was such a great night! They were supposed to stream the ball dropping and we slightly missed it but we caught the confetti aftermath! Have I ever mentioned how much I love confetti?? I mean I LOVE confetti. I only like it falling because once it has hit the floor all you think of is someone having to clean it up. So I got to see my favorite part.

So a HAPPY New Year it was for us. Enjoy some pics below of our night. But one quick story before you go. I decided I would wear red lipstick last night (I haven't done that in YEARS) without saying anything Dalen immediately noticed and said, "Hey, Mom, I really love your ladystick (lipstick). You really look awesome!" Can I just say how pretty I felt last night after that compliment. He is so sweet. Enjoy!




The kids in their pajamas!



What would New Years be without a kiss from the one you love??



We decided to go to Cracker Barrel this morning. My husband said he wants it to be a New Years Day tradition for us. It was sooo good!



Me and Cola rocking away!



It's 2011!

No comments: