Thursday, February 19, 2009

READ THIS POST....PLEASE!

I recieved a somewhat scarry foward from a friend today, who NEVER fowards me stuff. If you have toddlers or you are around children PLEASE READ THIS!

Of course I can not confirm the foward is true but I think it's worth checking into. It was a story about a 4 year old little girl who was rushed to the ER after she became unresponsive and very lethargic at school. After dozens of tests and them all coming back clear, the teacher and class was questioned. The doctors soon discovered the young girl's hands had been sanitized and she had licked it off her hands (Dalen does this all the time!).

Her blood alcohol level from it was up to 85%! Three squirts is all it would take for a toddler to consume a fatal amount of this sanitizer. Be careful using this stuff! I would like to believe its not true but I don't think a little bit of caution would hurt anyone!

No comments: