Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Does God use a check-list?

Today, as I read about what is going on with Little Hood Within, I couldn’t help but become so overwhelmed. My mind just shuts down when I think of all that is forming, developing, and growing. My mind and imagination just gets carried away by curiosity and I can’t help but wonder: Does God use a checklist?

Of course, then my mind comes to reality and I set my thoughts on his infinite perfection and yell inside my head, “Of course he doesn’t! He’s God!” But for some reason (I’m sure my icky hormones had something to do with it) I just began to worry…what if he forgets something!

Wow, humanity is the only excuse that can lead me to a thought that ridiculous & pathetic! But, I wish for peace of mind, He would use a checklist. Just for me! You know, just as a souvenir for when I cross over to that glorious place I can hang it in my mansion.

So just in case he’s listening and not totally offended by check-list request here are a few things that should be on it for this week (according to what I have read) and a few more from a mother’s heart.

-Place the finishing touches on hands so that he/she can make a fist (and preferably fists that won’t be used against anyone!)
-Create tooth buds under the gums
-Make bones hard for a strong body
-Begin the creation of the diaphragm
-Make heart extra strong and super sensitive to your will
-Instill talents that will be used for your glory
-Place an obvious destiny in the spirit of this baby
-Put a little less energy in this baby than what was in Baby Dalen

No comments: