Thursday, July 30, 2009

Genitals: The Great Debate


Bet you never thought you would see that as a blog title! And by the way not that is my belly currently, its from my last pregnancy with Dalen. I love that pic. Anyways, onto genitals. So I read that this week the baby is growing his/or her genitals. Ok...here goes my crazy thoughts-does God know from the beginning whether he is making a girl or boy or does He decide this week, week 12?
I can hear you now...why does this matter? who cares!? get a life?! But I am just so curious. I wonder what God's hands are doing way in there. Does He contemplate what he is going to make for weeks and decide on what parents pray for? Does He begin to make a boy & sometimes say nah, I think a girl would suit them best? Come on people you have to wonder these things!
As you can tell I am a little distracted today. I wonder what he is creating for us. I wonder why he is choosing to make a boy if its a boy or vice versa. I know one thing, whatever he makes us is prefect. Perfect in my eyes, perfect in his image and perfect for our family. Dalen recently began saying he wants a sister. If I were to guess at this point I'd say it's a girl. Would I put money on it? Not yet but if my feelings remain I think it's a gal.
One thing's for certain...God's hands are busy this week!

No comments: