Friday, July 31, 2009

Genitals: The Great Debate Part II

Aren't you so glad for friends who are rooted in the word of God? I have one friend inparticular and we share a friendship like no other I have ever experienced. Our friendship is unique in the sense that she is old enough to be my mother and I love it! In her case age doesn't equal wrinkles it equals WISDOM! LOTS of widsom!

I sent her an e-mail the other day and briefly mentioned what I had been thinking about concerning the sex of the baby. The day went on and there was no response (strange), the next day went on and I got no response (stranger) and today I got an e-mail that gave me the answer. Not an answer from her or one she conjured up but an answer from God's word.

Her answer is based upon Isaiah 46:10 which basically declares that God knows the end at the beginning. So, there is my answer. At the beginning-at the time of conception when God's hand first entered my womb, he knew. He knew this baby's sex, he knows his/her due date, he knows the traits and character my baby will have. He knew then and knows now. Hmm, now onto my next question-does he ever change his mind?

Haha...I know my mind is one big wheel that just keeps spinning and sometimes out of control! I think this baby is a girl. I think she is going to be curious, inquistive and a deep thinker. I don't know for sure, but He does.

Love So Amazing.

No comments: