Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy (?) Halloween

Well, Halloween came and went. I'm not too sure how "happy" it was but we made it through with a cute costume. I guess that's what matters right? Being the penny pincher I am I decided to wait til the week of Halloween to get Dalen's costume b-c they are marked down. Because we got really sick we ended up waiting til the day of!The 1st costume we picked didn't fit Dalen grrrr! So being the awesome husband Mario is he ventured off at 5:30 p.m. to find a very cute Mickey Mouse costume at Walgreens. He knew it was important to me and he did a great job at picking a cute costume. Dalen and Olivia.
Olivia

Mickey


Enjoying a ride.



So folks, this is me. No make-up for over a week b-c I was too sick to care. Aren't I just gorgeous....ha, ha. That was typed with most sarcastic fingers ever.




No comments: