Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trash It

i love this pic! I had to sweet the leaves off of the front sidewalk at work and when i went to make a copy I found Dalen "sweeping". Praise God I have a child who will pick up my slack in the cleaning department.
So last night, I was straightening some things up in Dalen's nursery. Mario always puts Dalen to bed and gives him his breathing treatment but before he did it last night he had to do something. So, I keep doing what I am doing and Dalen is playing with toys. We have hardwood floors and I keep hearing Dalen run to the kitchen and run back to his room laughing. I finally begin to notice he is coming back emptyhanded. Great....I have to go hunt the toys and pick them up. NOT FUN! After looking everywhere I notice Dalen has been throwing his toys away! So not only do I get to find the toys then I get to lysol and sanitize them as well. Fun, fun.


Dalen trying to sweep.

No comments: