Monday, November 10, 2008

Starbucks

This weekend was Lee's homecoming and my girlfriends and I decided to meet up at Starbucks to catch up for a little bit. Friday was a yucky day. It was rainy and cold, which makes it super difficult to get a baby out. I arrive at 2:55 at Starbucks just as I am recieving a text saying everyone is going to be late....so typical (I am the only person ever on time, because I am old). So at 3:30 I am still waiting. During this thirty minutes I find out Starbucks doesn't have diaper changers or highchairs and it is the loudest place I have been to. I can't believe people try to say they go there to study....yea right.
I am just not into the coffee craze. I hate the taste of it and I can't imagine paying $3-$4 for a drink that is going to make my breath stink and my teeth yellow. So anyways, Dalen was completely out of control trying to pull coffee off of tables and run wild. There was no way to restrain him. So I got my stuff and left. Then I find out the house of my friends was hit by a car. Yea, thats right a car. Interesting day.
So we got together at my house and caught up. Anyways, my point in this whole blog is....I just can't believe how many public places are not family friendly. It's crazy and it makes me so irritated.

No comments: