Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silly Boy

Last night while sitting on the couch, sweet Dalen came up to me whining. "Mommy, mommy my tummy hurt!" I was totally suprised he said this b-c he has never told us when he's sick or when something hurts. I immediately leaned forward and he began squinting as if he were in really bad pain. I just began rubbing his belly really concerned and I asked, "What's making it hurt, Dalen?" He then began to smile and shouted, "The baby, Mommy!"

That little rascal! I was TOTALLY convinced he was in REAL pain and was getting sick. Well A+ on the acting skills! This little stunt made me question have I been whiney this pregnancy?! I don't think I have...maybe I should ask Mario. I would probably get a totally different answer.

PS-yes, that is a Christmas shirt in July. I just can't part with these pajamas yet. I love them on him!

No comments: