Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog-O-Mercial

So I conquered a few hours of shopping on tax free day with the help of my Mom. I must say things got pretty interesting without a stroller. I know, I know-what kind of dumbo forgets a toddler's stroller to go shopping! Leave it to me!

My mom purchased Dalen quite a few outfits for school-Thank God for Grandma! While shopping at Belk my mom got me the outfit above. No one think I am super into myself for posting this pic either-trust me THIS is not the case. I have sore nipples, more stretch marks, a buldging butt (what's new) and a swollen belly ALREADY-as you can agree that is not the case.

This dress is super is special....why? because it's also a skirt! Look right above my belly to the top of my chest-you will see its stretchy, black material that can be adjustable for your waste or as a strapless dress. She also purchased a cardigan for me. I wore it Sunday to our a.m. service as a dress and today I am sporting it as a skirt.

It's SO comfy either way! Especially on my belly! It stretches a lot and the elastic is super soft. Go on out and purchase one! If your hubby pitches a royal one-just say I MADE you.

No comments: