Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grand Opening-Grand Time

On Monday night the four of us packed up to go party at my friend's grand opening for her new wedding and event planning business. You can check it out on the web at www.swankandsavvy.com

It was a blast! There were so many familiar faces and it was a great time to hang out and share some great laughs with awesome friends. Of course, what would a party be without a DJ?? Dalen danced himself topless...or until I felt so bad for him sweating to death and I peeled his shirt off his sweaty body. Enjoy some of the action shots I got!
Watching carefully-there was a crowd doing the Cha Cha Slide
Dalen begged to wear his new cowboy hat from MyMel.

How low can you go?


Me and my great friend Kristen Campbell!



Look at how red his cheeks are!

One of Dalen's favorite friends and 1st babysitter- Auntie Age

Dalen getting down with a dance partner!







No comments: