Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Model Me

Recently I had a client come in the office for assistance. She asked her live-in roommate to tag along. I noticed this man kept staring at me for some time so I offered a friendly smile as I gathered paperwork up for the client.

I was standing about 5 feet away from this man when he asked, "Is this you??!!" He was pointing to one of our HIV positive magazines. Humbily I smiled and responded, "No, not me." He then said, "Are you sure??!! The cover model looks JUST like you!" "No, it isn't me."

Of course after he left, I raced over to see the cover model I resembled. My boss assured me he must have only been talking about the hair. I'll let you be the judge.

My model look alike

The real me.



3 comments:

lindsay rae said...

oh my. that person needs glasses... or new eyes, or something...

Reverend Pastor Adam M. Reuss, co-heir with Christ said...

If you haven't seen Lisa Turner's latest blog about the elevator, please check it out for some comic relief:-)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

haha that's absurd. You look nothing like that lady! hahaha My favorite part is that he questions you. "um..are you sure this isn't you?" You want to respond with "if it is, I'd like to see the money for it!" yes, I had a similar experience too. What is with people!?!?!