Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Boy

Yesterday, was THE day. The BIG day. The day I dropped my little, big boy off to an unfamiliar place, with kids we had never met and to a teacher I don't even know. I must admit, it was a very scary experience. Over the years, schools have become one of the dangerous places a child can be at times. Therefore, I have asked God to remind me to pray for safety everytime I drop him off.

I didn't quite know how he would react. He seemed a little shy but very confident. He didn't cry when we left and played quietly by himself while we stood and watched for a moment. Mario got to pick him up and said the teacher reported he did great. Although later he reported that he was put in time out for hitting, biting and sleeping. We knew once he said sleeping he wasn't telling the truth. When will this little lying stage end?! haha

We are looking foward to a great and successful program with Mrs. "Betty". I can tell...he will make every Tuesday and Thursday interesting for her.

Playing in class.




His little backpack! So sweet!

So, who thinks he was a little excited??




No comments: