Tuesday, August 4, 2009

See Ya Icky Trimester!



Well ladies and gents I am proud to announce this is my last week in the 1st trimester! WAHOO! Although, I have only been nauseous and thrown up a handful of times I am excited to enter into the 2nd trimester-where you go from looking fat to looking pregnant, you learn the sex of your baby, pick nursery themes, settle on a name and your rate of miscarrying decreases significantly.


I am just so amazed each week when I read what is going on in there. I think this week has by far been my favorite. Let me tell you a little amazing details about my baby.
  • He/she now has completely formed fingers and that's not all! The baby even has it's own set of fingerprints! Now, I can officially say-there is no other baby in the womb or world just like my mine.
  • The baby's head makes up 1/3 of his/her body size but the rest of the body is beginning to catch up.
  • The baby is about 2.5-3 inches long and probably weighs an ounce.
  • The baby's skin is still thin enough to see through to the internal organs.

I go to the docotor this week on Thursday. Of course, we are praying daily for good reports and another beautiful ultrasound. I can't wait to see this little baby again!


No comments: