Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mom Mom's House

Last night was a fun and calm night. Dalen was so well behaved and we joined cousin Yibby at my parent's house. Dalen just loves "Mom Mom's house". Right now my mom's house is covered in Christmas decor and Dalen just loves all her Santas and the sparkling lights.

Leaving work Mario told me to meet him at my parents and we would just eat there while he finished some things on their computer. Luckily, I remembered Dalen was out of his tear free bubble bath there and grabbed some at Big Lots on the way. He can NOT visit Mom Mom's house without a bubble bath in their big Jacuzzi tub. On our way upstairs, in pranced Livi and we decided to throw in together. They were both so well behaved. I only had to get on to Dalen like 10 times as opposed to 100-what an improvement! No, they were both really good.

After Livi got out of the tub Dalen remembered she had peed on the floor last time I let them bathe together and so he demanded, "Hey, Livi! Pee on da floor!" It was hilarious. He doesn't forget anything.
Waiting for dinner.
My parents decided to take the kids on a ride to look at Christmas lights.
Mom later said they didn't do much looking but just talked and played in the back seat.

Here is Happy Livi. I loved her new pajamas covered in cupcakes.
This video is horrible quality but I had to post it. Watch in the background as little Livi tries her darnedest to get up in Papa's recliner. I purposely didn't help her just to see if she would keep trying and to see if she could make it up there. Oh and if your eyes are quick enough to notice a dark hairy flash-that's Dalen. He ran forever in circles...who knows-at least it kept him occupied.


No comments: