Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Few Funnies

I know everyone gets so tired of hearing of Dalen and what I think is funny about him but since he is pretty much the only interesting aspect of my life-here goes nothing.
Saturday night we went to my mom's for chili and to watch the Florida game. Livi was there too. My parents have a great jaccuzi tub and Dalen loves to take bubble baths. So offered to let them take a bubble bath together. They were really good until the end when I tried to wash Livi's hair and Dalen got bubble bath in his eyes. Then once I finally got Livi out of the tub she peed all over herself and the floor. Wonderful!

Lately, I have been a little hotter than usual (hence the late stage of pregnancy) and I guess Dalen has been hearing me saying its burning hot! Once he got bubbles in his eyes he began screaming with his eyes shut, "Oh my word Mommy! Its burning hot!" I tried to explain to him burning is totally different than burning hot. Yeah, try getting a two year to comprehend that with soap in his eyes and his cousin peeing in the floor. He didn't catch on.
Sunday my parents let Dalen go with them to their church because they had a Kids Christmas program. Dalen absolutely loves music and had a great time. When I told him to tell me what they did in the play he said, "They took all our money!" I guess my dad gave him offering money and made him actually give it lol.
After we got home from eating Dalen had a hold of my purse and would NOT give it back. He would run down the driveway and around our cars and say, "No! My money! My purse mommy!" God loves a cheerful giver??

Sunday night we visited a friend with a dog. Dalen's allergies bother him around certain dogs and they definitley flared up Sunday after playing with Coty. His poor eyes turned red and began to itch and water. Once we got home I washed his hands really good and wiped his eyes out with warm water. He loved the warm washcloth so much I thought I would just let him lay down with it on his eyes. He began to say, "Ah! Much better Mommy! Much better!" He looked like a dramatic man who had endured a long day at the office. haha


Last week Dalen's friend Charis came over to make gingerbread trains. They did houses last year and Crystal let the tradition continue by bring the trains over and I got pizza. I know Dalen had a great time and if Charis was able to overlook his bossiness and rude behavior I am sure she did too. Dalen literally ate more candy than he has had in his lifetime. Everytime I turned around his mouth was oozing with M&Ms.
After company left he began to hold his belly and whine. He would walk around and say, "Mommy, my sister hurts!" lol! He is so confused with this pregnancy thing!

No comments: