Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Action Packed Week!

Yesterday we enjoyed the day at the Aquarium with Charis. Can I assure you there is never a dull moment with these two in the same room. At one point Crystal and I were RUNNING, yeah picture me running, after Dalen. Charis was running after him screaming his name for him to stop. Once we finally found him he was cracking up, dancing to a man's banjo.
They now have a butterfly garden. The butterflies are pretty and BIG.
Charis was SUPER brave and held them. Dalen had a traumatic meltdown once he realized one was on his back. He cried, screamed and danced all around until it was off.
We saw lots of beautiful fish...
and of course sharks.
Saturday we packed up and headed to the sunny south for a quick trip to Orlando. We could barely make it three steps before being stopped because people wanted to get a closer look at the baby. We were asked over and over her age and weight because she is still so very petite.
How lovely it was to let our toes lose in the beautiful wind that was warm!
My husband and I argue all the time because he says S.C. has the prettiest palm trees but we ALL know that is NOT true.
We were able to join a congregation for Sunday morning service. Little Lady got all dolled up in polka dots and I just loved dropping her off in a nursery of such a diverse group of little ones. That is something we don't get to do here in Cleveland. This nursery looked a lot like Heaven-blacks, hispanics, asians and many more I am sure. I did fine leaving her in nursery for the 1st time.

No comments: