Saturday, March 27, 2010

My New Found Hobby

Either my baby is just waaay too peaceful or I have been unemployed for too long! I have found a new hobby-reading apartment ratings online. Yeah, besides changing diapers and fixing bottles I have no life. Seriously, try it...you will laugh so hard! Just to let you know how hilarious these can be read a few of my favorites!

Don't move here...shoot outs everyday! (Thanks for warning! I'll be sure to put on my bullet proof vest when I drive by. Some of you will get that later.)

Horrible staff, slow maintenance and the security gate provides no protection from our friends entering. (Well, if ya ask me it sounds like they may need to make some new friends! LOL)

Wonderful facilities and great view of a lake out back. Everything works wonderfully and we've never had any major problems but when our plumbing backed up into our great room maintenance was on it in no time! Another problem with our oven smoking and a few with the stove but it took them only 2 short days to repair these. (Are you sure you haven't had any major problems? My lord I would hate to see what everything working horribly looked like!)

If you love living with German roaches this is the place for you! My favorite is when they come out of an electrical outlet. (German roaches? Who ever heard of such! Wonder what the exterminator does when he comes? Kills them or asks for a green card and sends them home?)

I hope you have enjoyed these as much as I have. I am driving the kids and Mario crazy reading these and screaming with laughter.

No comments: