Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reunited

Saturday we reunited with Dalen after our trip to Orlando. We were so glad to see him and I am absolutely convinced he totally loathes change. He has started pooping in his pants again and has been having meltdowns every hour for no reason at all.

After staying with my parents for a few days it is always a different kid coming home. He returns knowing so much more and a little brattier from being so spoiled. This time he came home saying "crusty fart". He has also been saying butt face which was my fault but we have NO clue where crusty fart came from. My parents were offended I would even think it was them who taught him that phrase. Ok...onto the funny part.

After Dalen calling me a crusty fart about three times I text my dad asking, "Did you teach Dalen to say crusty fart?!" He then composes a text that says, "No I didn't teach him crusty fart or butt face!" Big oopsy! He accidentally sent the text to a PASTOR in his phone from Texas...LOL. If you knew my dad this would be oh, so funny to you. Just remember until I was about 12 I thought butt was a cuss word lol. We weren't allowed to say ANYTHING and my mom still scolds me for saying dang. Yeah, it was pretty hilarious for him to tell me what had happened. Oh, be careful little fingers what you text!

My mom's only sister is in town helping my grandmother and finally got to see Cola Leese last night. We grilled out and had an awesome time. Dad was in the kitchen telling Livi that she was his big girl and Dalen was his big boy. He then asked, "Do you two know what that makes Cola?" At the time Cola was screaming her head off which is VERY rare for her. Dalen responds and says, "A BIG whiney hiney!" LOL!

No comments: