Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gods of Retail

I found a really interesting article on AOL News today. It was quite inspiring! I began to read about several businesses who use their faith in God when selling product. I was pretty shocked when I read the driving force behind the article was Forever 21! Yep, the founders of the clothing company "love Jesus". I have never shopped there but know TONS of girl my age that do. The article says you can find John 3:16 on the bottom of their shopping bags. Another one-Dominos Pizza!

Did you know the founder of Curves was divorced to the mother of his 2 children and thrown in jail for not paying child support?! While in jail, he found God and the concept for Curves. Some others include; Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out Burger, ALaska Airlines, The washington Times, Service Master, and eHarmony. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: