Thursday, March 19, 2009

No rest for the weary...

Well, it's been about hmmm...2 days since a Hood sick post. So you know what that means! It's time for another one! Honestly, I have been in constant prayer seeking an answer as to why sickness keeps creeping back into our home every few weeks.

Tuesday night I was FINE. We ate at Taki Yaki, went to Bible study and came home. I was REALLY full and as soon as I came in the door a chill came over me and about 5 minutes later my head was in the toilet until 4:30 a.m. the next morning. I was so weak I was crawling to the bathroom. I am not sure if it was food poisoning or a bug. Just in case...I won't be eating Taki Yaki anytime soon!

Mario tried to take care of Dalen, while studying for service tonight and catching up with our staff after Spring Break. Today it was back to the daily grind for him. I stayed home from work again, even though I am feeling a great deal better I am still really weak. Dalen is FINALLY napping and after my 14 hours of sleep last night I am sitting up and trying to regain some strength.

Though we have done a lot of traveling and stuff the last few weeks, do you ever feel like you are never rested up? Do you constantly feel like there are things in the back of your mind you JUST CAN NOT forget about? I am really trying to work on that. Like Tuesday night I was sooo sick and I am sitting there worrying about church and who is going to take care of Dalen and work...and my poor body is yelling you are going to worry yourself sickER! This is a HORRIBLE habit that came after I had Dalen. I have never been a worrier and I don't intend on being one forever. So here is just another bad habit of mine I am trying to erase. I guess the saying is true there is no rest for the weary.

No comments: