Monday, March 9, 2009

Wedding Week Away!

Saturday, my cousin Brittany got married in Florida. I had been helping her with wedding plans and I directed the rehearsal and wedding day so I went down on Tuesday. We had so much fun. I have so many cousins right around my age that I don't get to see as much I would like to, so it was great to just get to see them everyday. Here are some pics of the week!
Pedicures! Brittany's in the middle and her sister is to the left.
This is Jimmy. His dad owns the nail place and he runs around there all day.
Did I mention he peed in the floor while we were there?
This is Sheena's daughter, Aubrey. She is adorable! One of the best babies
I have been around ever.


Aubrey!



This is Brittany and her mom, Kaye.
Dalen and Mario came on Friday! I was so excited to see them.
This is Dalen playing out back with a toy.


Here is Dalen and Olivia all spruced up to go to the wedding rehearsal.
Olivia is crying because Dalen is invading her space.
She surely knows how to turn the waterworks on and off!
This was taken right after the pic of her and Dalen.
This is my cousin Madison and her dad Justin.
She has the most hilarious personality and kept us all
entertained.
Meredith and Olivia.



My Dad's parents and Dalen. Dalen is wearing his
new suit!
Me and Dalen.



Kisses for Olivia!

All tuckered out!


Brittany's husband is a firefighter.
This is the grooms cake! Isn't is awesome!

Dalen is such a dog lover. However, when he got to the house he was terrified
of my aunt Kayes dogs! The next day out of nowhere he became best friends with them and then they became terrified of him. lol
The white one is Turbo and the brown one is Gidget.
Dalen on the dance floor of the reecption.
The reception...so pretty!

Olivia and Dalen. Its a miracle! Dalen's touching Olivia and she
isn't crying or mad!
I can't believe I left without one single pic of Brittany in her dress! It was such a shame! But she made a gorgeous bride and I am so glad I got to be a part of her BIG day!





















No comments: