Monday, March 2, 2009

Redeeming Love

I'm finished! Ok you know you are reading a GREAT book and you see you are nearing the end, so you slow down reading because you don't want it to be over! Luckily, I have The Voice In The Wind (1st book in the Lions Mark series) waiting to be read.

I loved this book! Of course, it has so many spiritual elements tied to it. It really goes to show how much God loves us when we leave him just like Angel, Sarah, Amanda (whatever you want to call her lol) leaves Michael.

My favorite part in the whole entire book was just a couple of sentences. It was when Michael made the wind chimes for Angel and she says I ruined his dreams, he made me a symphony. Isn't that so God? We ruin things and he makes some beautiful masterpiece out of it.

So I have been doing some research on Francine. I know I am SUCH A DORK! Don't make fun. But I read on her website that she doesn't have an assistant, she answers e-mails. So I e-mailed her! And guess what, she e-mailed back! That was really cool and impacted me a lot. Now, not only am I in love with her books I am growing quite fond of her and her amazing testimony. You should read it. www.francinerivers.com

1 comment:

Shawn Virginia said...

Don't even get me started on this tear-jerker:-) I loved it and have thought about reading it again!