Thursday, March 12, 2009

Student Loans, Bilingual and The Unemployed

Thank God for blogs! Of course I love to write, but I also love to vent my frustrations through writing. Well, I bit the bullet and achieved my degree thinking it would open a plethora of opportunities for financial stability. Man, I wish blogs had sounds effects. I would insert an annoying game show buzzer sound that leads you to TRY AGAIN!

I feel like corporations are literally punishing those with a degree more than rewarding us. Because of the economy, its like they would rather hire someone not as qualified than to hire someone overly qualified so they don't have to pay them what they are worth. Very frustrating. Ok Obama, what is your plan on helping us who are drowning in student loan debt and can't even get a decent paying job to start paying back?

I am also really frustrated that America is continually catering to those who can't speak English. Don't get me wrong, I think its great that people can speak 2 or more languages, BUT I don't think that I should be relinquished a great job opportunity because there are people wondering around that can't speak English....the primary language of our country! How are hard is it to realize that the longer we cater to these who can't speak English the less likely they are to ever learn English and less likely they are going to be to get a decent job which means the more likely taxpayers are going to be paying for them to live. IT'S REALLY UNFAIR!!!!

As if it isn't hard enough right now to get hired, we have add several more frustrating things to the list. This all goes back to being secure if our God, knowing he WILL provide.

No comments: