Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog-O-Mercial


Blog-O-Mercial
"Because good products & quality services are few & far between."
Well as promised-here she is! Another Blog-O-Mercial. I must confess I have never eaten at Sonic before in my life. Although, Cleveland has two I have never gotten anything from either one. I literally can't even say Chili Cheese Coney without gagging. I intimately nicknamed them CCCs when referring to them because I just can't even process why someone would eat something so disgusting.

Anyways, I gave Sonic a chance after hearing so much about their limeades and slushes. I tried a Strawberry limeade on Monday and...YUM, YUM, YUM! I have been back everyday since. I love that you don't have to get out of the car and you have your own little speaker and your own little individual menu billboard thing. So, aside from CCCs and their commericals that I have never once found humorous I give their Strawberry Limeade a double thumbs up! TRY IT!

PS-Don't let the lime scare you away from give these awesome drinks a try. I've never been a big fan of limes but the perfect mix of fruity fun flavor makes it so perfect!





No comments: