Monday, May 25, 2009

Murphy, NC

This weekend was great. Mario was asked to speak in Murphy, NC on Sunday morning. He did an OUTSTANDING job. Ok, yes I am biased BUT he REALLY did so awesome. I am so proud of all God is doing in his life. Its awesome to see him improve as a speaker every time he speaks.

I was so excited about the weekend because we got to stay with our friends Thomas and Andrea Fields. We love those guys! If you have ever been to Murphy you know its just...different. It's like modern living in the woods. Of course Mario had to feel manly and shoot guns and TRUST ME Thomas had plenty to choose from. I HATE guns but Mario had a blast shooting them and busted a few cans up. He has a pretty good eye, I must say.

They have a dog Coty and he is adorable. Dalen pulled every thing on his body so hard that he would run off with clumps of hair in his hand. You can see in the picture above he LOVED playing in Thomas's boots. I have a video of them playing I will post later. All-in-all it was a great weekend and I am so glad I got to spend time with great friends.


No comments: