Saturday, May 23, 2009

We Need Your Help!

Recently Dalen was entered into a modeling shoot. Out of 62 kids he was picked as a finalist and had a photo shoot yesterday on a farm. I think ducks, a bug net, a big sheep dog and a creek will make for some pretty interesting shots.

Here's where you come in...starting at noon today you can vote for Dalen's pictures that he wins. Here's how to vote.

go to www.frakesphotography.com
click on the 3rd picture that says model search
you can vote up to 10 times!
VOTE AWAY

I am sure a lot of you are curious as to what we will win...we will win a BIG framed shot of his shoot, $50 to the Baby Place and much more as the prizes continue to grow! Thanks for your help and may the cutest baby win!

2 comments:

gatrgrl10 said...

I voted as many times as I could! he is to cutest for sure

Unknown said...

10 votes from Mrs. Tara- I so loved the picture in the overalls with his hands up :)