Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hugs For Cuz

Poor Yibby. Who knows how she has survived thus far with Dalen in her life. She is almost 1 (we just can't hardly believe it!) and I thought they would play a little better by now but Dalen is still rougher than ever and she still can't hardly stand him around (most of the time). I helped keep her a few weeks ago and the other pics are just of her visiting. Please check out how much Dalen loves her. He literally won't keep his hands off her. Poor thing-she is definitely NOT the touchy feely type.

Dalen was introducing Yibby to Marley and Me. She looks horrified.
3s company! Even she knows better than to take her eyes off Dalen
for longer than 1 second. Look at her stare him down.

You have to love her untameable hair! HILARIOUS!


Dalen comforting her while she cried-it didn't work.

Bring on the waterworks! I want my mom!

Dalen hugging her again. This is right before he socked her
right in the mouth for whining. I have it on video but it was so
bad I'm embarrassed to post it.






No comments: