Monday, October 12, 2009

Scratch!

I must admit since I found out that we were having a girl, I have been on the prowl for everything we are going to need. It is so overwhelming! I feel as though we are starting from scratch! We need new bedding, furniture, clothes and several items I refuse to go without this time around! We were so blessed with Dalen! We didn't buy diapers for like 8 months and almost everything that was a necessity was provided from friends and family. The one thing I just can't go without this time is a bouncer or swing. I think I will get a swing.

Another thing I can't go without is a Boppy pillow! I didn't have one with Dalen but I have seen firsthand how easy they make feeding and how comfortable they are to give the baby a little propping when they need it. I thought the one picture below is super cute. I also didn't have a microwave sterilizer for bottles. I have seen with my sister how AMAZING these things work and just how much stress and hard work they illiminate! I will definitely have one of these.
Of course I couldn't survive without Pampers Swaddlers! My favorite diaper! These will definitley be on the registry.



Playtex Drop-Ins were my favorite bottle because they illiminate air and they are so easy to clean. After Dalen was a few weeks old, these were all we used. I also love how the generic drop-ins Wal-Mart sells fit the playtex bottles and you save money!


Last but not least...here she is-the perfect nursery. I was so upset I couldn't find any bedding sets in red and then this one was brought to my attention. I fell in love with it! I hate I can't get the pic to appear bigger but I think its just so classy and bold! I love it!
Of course, I am already hitting up my sister to buy hand-me-downs from Yibby and a few friends as well. It's exciting but expensive!!! I am trying to not get overwhelmed with cost but I keep thinking she is coming right after Thanksgiving and Christmas and right before our 4 year anniversary and Valentine's Day-YIKES!










No comments: