Friday, October 9, 2009

With Cola In Mind...

I think I have mentioned before that Tuesday nights I join 4 other women for a bible study...which is presently a time of socializing, eating, expressions of worry and concerns about children and so forth. Its a great time. This group has become very special to me. We are all married and 3 out of the 5 of us are pregnant...well, WERE pregnant. Jamie, just gave birth to a little girl. She is so adorable! I just love her nose! Rigney (Jamie's maiden name) Elizabeth Roan (a family name on the dad's side) McClelland
I love the name Rigney! Anyhow, since I was in Medicare training ALL day the day she was born (which was held in Chattanooga, MORE TO COME ON THIS TRAINING!) I decided to make a short pit stop at Old Navy to purchase the new bundle of joy something stylish. Of course, I just couldn't resist not buying Cola something. I have resisted this long and just couldn't any longer!



Her first dress! This is a size 3-6 months.
I wish it didn't look so big in the picture!

And of course I had to balance out the pink with some red.
I just loved this shirt. I thought it was so cute and look closely and you will find
the "O" in Mother is an Earth.





No comments: