Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

Another year came and has almost gone! I will ask the famous question, "where has this year gone?" I really mean it! Where, in the world, has this year gone? Here is my 2010 in a nutshell...

*JAN-Lost funding for my position at my job. The job search began!
*FEB-Gave birth to my baby girl.
*MARCH-Visited Orlando for a possibly job opportunity for Mario.
*APRIL-Visit Orlando to find a house and accept new job.
*MAY-Move to Orlando.
*JUNE-Transition to a new town, church, job, and home.
*JULY-Turn 26.
*AUGUST-Realize being a stay at home is REALLY hard.
*SEPTEMBER-Dalen turns 3.
*OCTOBER-Mario turns 26 and continues to do great at his new job.
*NOVEMBER-Spend Thanksgiving in Orlando.
*DECEMBER-Enjoy a wonderful Christmas here in Orlando. Cola begins to walk.

All of that in ONE year. Something I have been doing often is going back one year to the day in my blogs. If there isn't a blog for that day I read the closest post to the day a year prior. Wow, how much God has done! Where will I be in 2011?? Where do YOU want to be a year from now??

No comments: