Monday, December 13, 2010

No day like today

Don't know that I've had a day quite like today in a really long time. It's one of those days where everything keeps going wrong. To sum it all up-I woke up to an overflowing toilet that would NOT stop overflowing! We had to wait on maintenance to come fix the problem which made my husband super late for work. I go to mop up the floor (yes, Mel I actually mopped) and realize that the new mop bucket I bought is too narrow to fit the new mop. PERFECTO! I dropped an entire dozen of eggs-broke all of them-AFTER I had paid for them UGH! My kids were super late for lunch and naps which makes my life NOT SO FUN!

But I must say I deserve an A+ on my attitude or at least a super bright yellow smiley face sticker. I haven't complained (too much anyway) and done well not losing my temper. It's days like today I realize God doesn't supernaturally make us patient but he gives us opportunity to practice it. And we all know what they say-practice makes perfect. THANK GOD He doesn't expect us to be perfect. I don't think I could handle too much practice with days like today.

Enjoy plenty of pics of Little Miss. She is too cute! I just can't help but crack up at her little rabbit teeth and tight ringlets. All she needs is a carrot and whiskers and she could so pass for the cutest bunny ever.








No comments: