Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Newness

Here's a post of all things new...

Obviously, I changed my blog background. I love the bright colors of this but can anyone help me figure out why everytime I change my background the center stays tan, outlined in brown?? Ugh, I have tried everything.

Here is a picture I took from my NEW camera! Isn't the quality great?? Thanks, mom!



There are LOTS of NEW toys in our house. Here is Dalen holding his NEW Buzz Lightyear toy from mom mom and papa.



I also can't help but to mention a NEW series my pastor has been talking about. He has talked about being favored by God. Very eye opening and inspirational! We had a guest speaker last night in our youth group and he also spoke a thoughts on favor. This concept is hard for a human to grasp but it's true. I was writing a few thoughts down as I thought about unity and about how we can do more, than we can apart and this came to me, "Togetherness is a beautiful thing. What two can do, one cannot. What three can do, one wouldn't believe."

No comments: