Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Little Hoodlums



Christmas party date!



Are your trees up? Gifts wrapped? Plans in order? I can honestly say I am really enjoying this year's holiday season. It has been eventful but not too eventful. Here is Dalen in front of the tree at our mall. He originally didn't like the idea of it being there considering the tree covers the fountain but he is getting used to it now.



The other day, Dalen and I made a few sugar cookies and he topped (smothered) them with red sprinkles.



He also spilled crumbs and flour EVERYwhere.



and I can't forget that he made a Santa beard with flour. He is too funny.



Cola is walking! She took her first steps a few nights ago and it was a work in progress to get to try again but she is braving it over and over. She is very cautious and thinks deeply before trying to take steps. Oh how I LOVE having a child that actually thinks before acting.

Mario and I have enjoyed several Christmas parties this month. God totally answered my prayer and revealed to me a perfect babysitter that has actually been in front of my face since we moved. She is wonderfully active, creative, patient and ALWAYS happy. She even sings and acts with the kids...hmmm, modern day Mary Poppins?

It has been nice to be back out just with my husband. I miss the days where we could go and come as we pleased. We had a wonderful time at our Christmas staff party the other night. We dressed up and spent most of the night laughing, gathered around a grand piano listening to various members of our staff sing. Oh, how I love music!

No comments: