Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cast Off

Yesterday was Dalen's four week check up with the Orthopedic doctor. Mario and I were desperately praying his cast would be able to come off because frankly we are tired of the co-pays and the smell of the cast was beginning to be more than any of us could tolerate! To my surprise Dalen came home cast free! I was thrilled! The funniest part was he was more excited that it was removed by "this loud saw machine thing" and that he "wasn't scared none".

Mario decided we would do tacos for dinner and even went to the store to get everything. I am thankful for not ALWAYS having to do that. Mario allowed Dalen to help brown the meat and Cola screamed everytime she was removed from the kitchen so she got to watch too. I just love the only way Dalen could reach the stove was by standing on his drum stool. I must say the tacos were super good and Dalen wasn't afraid to remind us every few minutes he is a "good cooker". I must agree.




No comments: