Thursday, April 23, 2009

BIG NEWS

Well, I must say it is kind of nice to have some BIG news. Although its kinda scarry, uncertain times, bittersweet, am I doing the right thing kind of news its kind of nice to be able to share. Well-after talking closely with my mom (owner of the store I manage) and with Mario, we have decided its time for us to close a chapter in our life and begin another. We are selling our business and I am currently job seeking. I know, I know.....the worst time ever to be looking for a job! But I KNOW this is what God wants for our family. I am already applying to several places and I am praying for the right opportunity. I am ready to make financial progress for our family and work on being debt free and expand our family. Somewhere deep inside my heart when I become overwhelmed with uncertainty I find peace. There is nothing like God's sweet peace.

I am currently still working at our shop and will be until June. In the meantime, I am selling Mary Kay on the side and I am loving it!! It's so much fun and I am meeting new people. If you are interested in booking a party...just let me know! You bring the people and I will bring the fun and color! Please pray for our little family to be protected from poverty (no that is not a joke) and that God will reveal his perfect will for our life (I'd rather it be sooner than later haha) and pray for the perfect position for me. I know going back to work full time will be a HUGE transition but I am ready.

No comments: