Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome to Red Lobster!

On Monday I asked Mario if it was possible for him to get off work at 2 on Tuesday because I had an appt. He said he would ask and the office manager allowed him to leave work early. Thankfully, he didn't ask what the appt. was for until about 11 pm when I was just about asleep. The appointment was a few hours at the pool with my closest girlfriends. We talked about weddings, jobs, married life, having kids and so many other "adult topics". We are all getting sooo old!

After 3 hours of baking in the sun, I left only to find I could be one of those human advertisements (that stand on the side of the road) for Red Lobster. I am FRIED! Pregnancy does the strangest things to your body! I never burnt until the age of 22 when pregnant with Dalen and ever since then I will occaisonally burn. Yes, I know they have something called sunscreen for this. Its just strange.

Mario was NOT happy I asked him to lose work hours to hang out. He said I "misled" him by calling it an appt. My response was, "Babe, I do have an appointment. An appt. is something you have to go to at a certain time and I am supposed to get there a little after 12. " Needless to say he didn't find this humorous and forced me to confess that I misled him. Needless to say it was a great time with friends. Thanks Babe!