Thursday, April 9, 2009

My little worshipper

My last post was about the Hello Love tour concert (which was amazing) and a few thoughts about worship. Last night I had a very moving experience at church. During praise and worship I looked over to find Dalen swaying back and forth, "singing", eyes squinting with hands raised. HOW SWEET! No one told him to do this but I am glad to say he obviously knows from the example of our church body a way to worship.

If you watch these videos I am sure you will conclude Dalen is going to be pentecostal. I love how he breaks out into applause during a slow song and quiet time of worship and then he takes off running! Well, praise the Lord. My favorite part is just when you think it could be sincere, he yells out the name T and screams cheeeeese when he spots my camera! Yes, we need to teach him the name Jesus a little more. Enjoy as your heart melts away.

No comments: