Friday, April 24, 2009

Private

Due to unfortunate circumstances, my blog will become private in a few days. Writing is something I LOVE & I LOVE sharing life experiences with my close friends and family out of town. However, I am not comfortable with out of town people I do not know now have ever seen make comments about my son. Maybe this is just a first time mom insecurity experience but with the world we live in I feel I must do this.

I am also, not in favor of people reading my blog only to misconstrue and interpret things I say or have said to cause confrontational situations with our family. I LOVE my friends and family being able to keep up with our wild and crazy life and if you would like to continue reading my blog please send me an e-mail @ mvinin01@leeu.edu with your e-mail address and name and then I can authorize you to read my blog.

I know this is so inconvenient and trust me it is NOT something I wish to do but on other people's account of immaturity and nosiness I have to. Sorry to my faithful blog reading community :)

I will leave it public for a few more days so people can know what they have to do to read my blog.

No comments: