Monday, April 27, 2009

Private Property

You are now viewing Private Property....WAHOO! A big and special thank you to all who are faithful blog readers of mine and went through the inconvenience of sending me your e-mail addresses to continue reading my blogs.

Without going into too much detail...I did not feel comfortable with people commenting on my blogs that I didn't know. So, you can imagine how I felt when not only did they comment on my blog but then they began to find me on Facebook and MySpace...a little too close for comfort with someone I have never even seen or officially met.

I write silly blogs about our crazy family life and occasionally a heartfelt post or two. I did not feel comfortable with people reading things, misinterpreting them and then relaying them to my husband's family-causing drama. So-the easiest thing to do is to make this private and invite people who are reading just to keep up with our crazy life.

This post is just to bring clarity to a private blog and to say thanks for sending me e-mail addresses.

No comments: